Please note as of June 2019 Business Settings will now become System Settings
How to use Direct Debit
Please Note: Paysafe ACH Direct Debit is currently a feature in BETA stage. While some issues may be encountered when using this feature, we appreciate patience and understanding while this feature is being worked on
With Virtuagym you can now use Direct Debit to easily and efficiently process your clients' billing.
If you haven't already registered for a Paysafe ACH (Direct Debit) Account, please go to Creating A Paysafe Account
Once your Paysafe Account has been activated, you're ready to integrate it with Virtuagym. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to your System Settings.
- Scroll down to the Membership & Billing section, and click on Payments.
- Click on the Paysafe ACH checkbox in order to enable direct debit in the system.
- Add your Paysafe ACH API Key and your Paysafe ACH Account Number in the corresponding fields.
Adding the Direct Debit payment method on the Online Shop
Now that you have set up your Paysafe ACH account in the system, you’ll need to add the Paysafe ACH payment method in the Webshop so clients can add their bank account details when making purchases. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to your System Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the Webshop option.
- Scroll down to the Categories section.
- Next to each category created, click on the down arrow icon.
- Click on the Available payment methods drop-down menu, and select the Paysafe ACH option.
- Repeat these steps for all the categories where clients will be able to make purchases using direct debit.
Adding your client’s bank details in the system.
There are three ways in which your client’s bank details can be added to the system. For more information review Adding your client’s bank details in the system for Direct Debit
Paysafe ACH rates
Paysafe ACH rates (US only)
For more information about Paysafe rates, please refer to the following article:
- Paysafe ACH only applies for the USA.
- Clubs are required to have 2 separate accounts if they want to accept credit card and Direct Debit Payments. However, both accounts can be accessed from the same Netbanx username and password.
- Transactions can take up to 4 business days to complete.
- Invoices with invalid or missing details won't’ be executed and will have a red exclamation mark next to the invoice number. This can only be solved by rectifying the client account details (Clients & Staff > Client Account > Edit Details > Payment Details)
- Imports and Exports now include these columns. This means that you can also send an import with the bank details of the clients and we will import them for you.
- Members cannot remove their bank details. This process has to be done with the club manager or front desk of the club.
For more information about Paysafe ACH, please visit our FAQ.
If you need any further assistance with this process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com